Sports Professionals share Expertise online at ISCA
ISCA transitioned to online learning in March 2020 due to the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, a move that will continue not only until face-to-face academic classes can resume but will be an offering suitable for international and interstate students in the future.
ISCA continues to provide the best speakers from within the sports industry.
Speakers from across the sports industry have been engaging with students undertaking the ISCA Diploma of Sport Management (High Performance), a year-long program designed to equip students with the business and managerial skills required by modern sports organisations.
“ISCA continues to provide the best speakers from within the sports industry and opportunities for their students to listen and learn from experts who can bring to life what the students are studying,” ISCA General Manager Ian Evans said.
- Don Singe: Head of High Performance at powerhouse National Rugby League club Manly Warringah Sea Eagles;
- Jessica Laycock: former General Manager Marketing, Hyundai A-League and Football Federation of Australia;
- Nik Popovich: High Performance Manager Melbourne United (National Basketball League) and former High Performance Manager the Australian men’s Olympic basketball squad (2008 Beijing);
- Nick Ryan: General Manager (Professional Rugby and Pathways) at Australian Super Rugby franchise Melbourne Rebels; and
- Chris Highett: former General Manager (Commercial) St George Illawarra and Cronulla Sutherland Sharks NRL clubs.
Evans said the online learning format allowed for great levels of interaction between the students and the speakers, especially in the Q&A sessions and due to the smaller class sizes at ISCA.
“The new online platform allows students to directly ask our sports professionals questions that assist them not only with their current studies but also with their future career aspirations,” Evans said.
Students who successfully complete the Diploma of Sport Management (High Performance) may enter the second year of study in a range of degrees offered at ICMS and other selected universities, including the ICMS Bachelor of Business Management and ICMS Bachelor of Sports Management. The higher education diploma is fully accredited by TEQSA.
ISCA is a business unit of the prestigious International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS), an award-winning, career-focused higher education institute located in Northern Beaches, NSW, Sydney.
Join ISCA and change your future – start your application now!